Pirate Ship was originally built for batch shipping identical packages. So for example, if you're shipping 100 of the same size packages, that's super easy with Pirate Ship.
But we realize that in a lot of cases you may want to ship 100 packages that are all totally different, not the same at all. We're working on new features that'll make this easier, but here's what we can do in the meantime:
There are 2 ways to create a batch of labels:
- You can upload any type of spreadsheet, and that sheet can include columns for Weight and Dimensions, so you can buy a mixed batch of labels as long as they're all the same package type. This guide explains more about that.
- You can connect your ecommerce platform, which allows you to see all your unshipped orders, filter for identical orders, and buy a batch of labels for them. Here's all the integrations we currently have.
We're working on a "Shopping Cart" feature
If you're using the Ship / Create a Single Label form to buy labels one-by-one, there's currently no way to "batch" them. We're working on it 👍
In the meantime, there's a few things that can make your life easier:
- Set a Minimum Payment Amount, so that you can load up your account with credit instead of paying one-by-one.
- Use a spreadsheet to create a batch of labels for packages that have different dimensions or weights, as explained above.
- You can print multiple labels at once from the Ship page after you've bought them.
We know it's not ideal yet... but hopefully that helps!