Pirate Ship supports 2x7" label formats, but you must set your label size before you create any labels. Just go to Pirate Ship's Settings / General Settings page to switch to the 2x7" label size, which works perfectly for these printers:
- Any Dymo printer with the 99019 label paper size
- Dymo LabelWriter Wireless
- Dymo LabelWriter 450
- Dymo LabelWriter 450 Turbo
- Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo
- Dymo LabelWriter 330
- Dymo LabelWriter 330 Turbo
- Brother QL-800
- Brother QL-810W
- Brother QL-820NWB
- Brother QL-700
- Brother QL-720NW
- Brother QL-500
- Brother QL-550
- Brother QL-570
- Pitney Bowes LPS-1
Are you using a Mac?
Watch this video to see how to print 2x7" labels on an Apple computer:
Are you using a PC?
Watch this video to see how to print 2x7" labels on Windows:
Not all features are supported with the 2x7" label size
Unfortunately 2x7" labels just aren't big enough to fit everything that a 4x6" label can. These features will be disabled when you choose this size:
- Rubber Stamps: You can't print custom messages on the labels with 2x7" labels.
- Customs Forms: You can't ship to Military or International addresses when using the 2x7" size.
- Packing Lists: You won't be able to print packing lists with 2x7" labels.
- Gift Messages: You can't print gift messages with 2x7" labels.
- ZPL label format: You won't be able to use the ZPL format, so all labels will be PDF files.
If you need any of those features, just switch back to the 4x6" label size and use a regular desktop printer or a 4x6" label printer. We've got recommendations for 4x6" printers here.