It's simple to connect Discogs to Pirate Ship:
- In Discogs, go to your Discogs API settings and generate a new token.
- In Pirate Ship, go to Settings / Integrations / Connect New Source / Discogs
- Enter that API token into Pirate Ship 👍
- By default, Pirate Ship will only show orders with the status Payment Received, but you can change it if you need.
- We recommend enabling Pirate Ship's tracking emails, which you can edit in Settings / Tracking Emails.
Once you click Save Connection, your orders will show up in the Ship / Import page.
When you import an order from Discogs and buy a label with Pirate Ship, the order will automatically be marked as Shipped in Discogs.
If you refund a label in Pirate Ship, the order will be set back to its last status in Discogs.
Pirate Ship doesn't display live rates to your customers
Keep in mind that Pirate Ship never displays live rates to your customers. What you charge for shipping is up to you 😉 Check out this article for some tips on what to charge for shipping.
Need any help? Just chat with us, we're here to help!