It's simple to connect Discogs to Pirate Ship:
- In Discogs, go to your Discogs API settings and generate a new token.
- In Pirate Ship, go to Settings / Integrations / Connect New Source / Discogs
- Enter that API token into Pirate Ship 👍
- By default, Pirate Ship will only show orders with the status Payment Received, but you can change it if you need.
- We recommend enabling Pirate Ship's tracking emails, which you can edit in Settings / Tracking Emails.
Once you click Save Connection, your orders will show up in the Ship / Import page.
When you import an order from Discogs and buy a label with Pirate Ship, the order will automatically be marked as Shipped in Discogs.
If you refund a label in Pirate Ship, the order will be set back to its last status in Discogs.
Need any help? Just chat with us, we're here to help!