Pirate Ship’s BigCommerce integration makes it simple to import your orders and turn them into shipping labels.
Here's how our BigCommerce app works:
To connect your BigCommerce store, just head to Settings / Integrations / Connect New Source / BigCommerce.
API Path and Token
- Login to your BigCommerce Dashboard and click ''Advanced Settings'' > ''API Accounts''.
- Click ''Create API Account'' > ''Create V2/V3 API Token''.
- Fill out the ''Name'' field with a nickname for the connection, like ''Pirate Ship''
- Copy/paste ''API Path'' they give you into Pirate Ship below.
- Under the OAuth Scopes settings in BigCommerce, select ''read-only'' access for Information & Settings and ''modify'' access for Orders.
- Click ''Save'' on the bottom right, and copy/paste your ''Access Token'' into Pirate Ship, then click Save Connection.
By default, Pirate Ship will only import orders with the status "Awaiting Shipment," but you can change this in Settings / Integrations / BigCommerce.
Once you've purchased a label, the order status will automatically be changed to "Shipped."
Pirate Ship doesn't display live rates to your customers
Keep in mind that Pirate Ship never displays live rates to your customers. What you charge for shipping is up to you 😉 Check out this article for some tips on what to charge for shipping.
If you run into any questions, just use the chat on the bottom right. We're here for ya 😃