Pirate Ship’s BigCartel integration makes it simple to import your orders and turn them into shipping labels.
Here's how our BigCartel app works:
You need to pay for BigCartel's lowest plan level Platinum ($10/mo) to be able to connect Pirate Ship.
To set up your integration with BigCartel:
- Login to your BigCartel Dashboard and click ''Advanced Settings'' > ''API Accounts''.
- Click ''Create API Account'' > ''Create V2/V3 API Token''.
- Fill out the ''Name'' field with a nickname for the connection, like ''Pirate Ship''
- Copy/paste ''API Path'' they give you into Pirate Ship below
- Under the OAuth Scopes settings in BigCartel, select ''read-only'' access for Information & Settings and ''modify'' access for Orders
- Click ''Save'' on the bottom right, and copy/paste your ''Access Token'' into Pirate Ship, then click Save Connection
By default, Pirate Ship imports orders that have the payment statuses Completed, but you can change this if need.
Have any questions? Let us know, we're here to help!