Download and Install the Printer Driver
1) If you haven’t already installed a Zebra printer driver, download the Seagull Scientific driver.
2) Before you install, make sure your printer is not connected to your computer.
3) Launch the .exe file from your downloads folder and follow the onscreen instructions.
4) Connect the printer to the computer once you've installed the driver. Your computer will now automatically match this printer to the downloaded driver.
Add Printer to System Settings
*the video below shows how to add and configure printer in system settings
1) In the search bar on the bottom left of your screen, type “print” and select the Printers & Scanners from the options.
2) Click Add Printer or Scanner and select your Zebra printer from the list of connected printers.
Configure the Printer's Preferences
1) Click on the printer, and from the option that appear, click Manage and then Printing Preferences.
2) Under the tab Page Setup, make sure the Stock Name (paper size) is set to the 4 x 6 inch option.
3) Go to the Graphics tab and set Dithering to None. Typically the Resolution should be 203 dpi, however, certain models of Zebra may use 300 dpi. Check the Zebra support site for your specific printer's specifications.
4) Go to the Options tab and set the Darkness to Absolute with a value of 13.
5) Click OK, and your printer is ready for action!