If you run a physical subscription or a subscription box business, shipping from Chargify just got a whole lot easy-ARRrrr!
Pirate Ship automates the previously painful & manual process of buying shipping labels. Not only does the integration save you a ton of time, it will save you a ton of money through the cheapest USPS discounts available. Check our rates now.
Watch the Chargify shipping integration in action:
Import and Buy Shipping Labels for Your Subscription Fast-ARRrrr:
With Pirate Ship’s comprehensive Chargify integration, you can import your subscriptions, quickly organize them into custom shipping groups, and buy batches of shipping labels at cutthroat rates. If you’re currently exporting and importing spreadsheets or manually copy/pasting addresses into your shipping software, this integration will dramatically simplify your shipping process and save you hours of time.
You can filter subscriptions that you import into Pirate Ship in any way you need, including subscription status, product name, coupon code used, current period, last shipped date, and any custom fields you’ve added to your Chargify site.
Extra Features That Make Shipping Chargify Subscriptions Easy-ARRrrr:
Pirate Ship also has a few extra tricks under its eye-patch that’ll help Chargify subscription owners save time, including:
- The ability to map custom fields (for example, you could map a gift recipient’s email address, so that the recipient receives shipment notification emails instead of the purchaser):
2. Print your Product/Plan Name or Custom Fields on the shipping labels, so you can double check that each label is going on the right box:
3. Sync Chargify renewal/billing dates after shipping, so you never have to manually change renewal dates again:
4. The ability to prevent accidentally shipping the same subscription twice:
Pirate Ship also automatically validates addresses, and allows you to process both domestic and international shipments in one batch. Even if you have thousands of subscribers, multiple subscription products and multiple variations, Pirate Ship can turn buying and printing shipping labels into a quick and fun experience.
Connecting Chargify to your Pirate Ship account
- To import subscriptions from Chargify, generate a new API v1 Key in the Integrations tab of your Chargify site.
- Next, from your Pirate Ship account, navigate to Settings > Integrations > Connect New Source > Chargify then enter your API Key and Chargify Subdomain. Finally, click Save Connection.
Let us know if you have any questions!