First tip: Use Google Chrome!
We only recommend Chrome because it has the best PDF support out of any browser, so that you can print right from the label preview.
Here's how to setup a Rollo Printer on Windows + Chrome:
Download and install the Rollo printer drivers from RolloPrinter.com
Add the Rollo to your Printers & Scanners System Preferences
Configure the default printer settings
Step 1: Download and Install the Rollo Printer Driver
Download the Rollo driver from RolloPrinter.com. The driver software titled "Rollo-Windows-Latest" will download.
2. Extract the files.
3. Follow the Installer steps
4. Plug your Rollo printer into a power source and connect to your computer via USB,
Step 2: Add the printer to your Devices and Printers Control Panel
1. Go to the View Devices and Printers section of your computer's Control Panel. Check out this article on the Microsoft help site if you have trouble locating your Control Panel.
2. Click Add a Printer and select your Rollo printer from the list of connected printers that appears.
Step 3: Configure the default printer settings
1. Go to Control Panel > Devices and Printers. The Rollo should show up in the Devices & Printers section.
2. Right-click it and choose Printing Preferences.
TIP: If the printer shows up as USB Printing Support under Unspecified, and the driver won't install, try restarting your computer to make it show up as Rollo Printer.
3. Click Advanced... on the lower right-hand side of the Printing Preferences pop-up page.
4. Select 100mm x 150mm on the Paper Size section.
5. Click OK and your labels are ready to go!
That's it, you should be ready to print!
Follow these same steps for other brands
There are several other brands that make 4x6" label printers similar to the Rollo. Following these same steps will work to set these printers up with your Windows operating system. If you have a question about a specific printer other than Rollo, chat in our with Support Crew and we'll help you get sailing 😃